350 Chesterfield Parkway East Lansing, MI 48823
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3,147 sq. ft.
If you are looking for that special home, steeped in history in East Lansing and close to MSU, look no further! Nestled in the heart of sough-after Chesterfield Hills in the Historic District, this 3-4 bedroom home offers plenty of space and the convenience of location. Built in 1946 the sellers are only the 3rd owners! The newly built Glencairn Elementary school, a state-of-the-art learning facility, services this home. You will love the proximity to Ehinger park. The large front porch is perfect for relaxing on nice spring, summer and fall evenings. Enter into the front foyer with tile flooring, and you will note the large living room with fireplace to the left of entry and the dining room to the right.
- County Ingham
- Subdivision Chesterfield Hills
- Year Built 1946
- Zoning Residential
- Appliances Central Air, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Basement Daylight Windows, Egress Windows, Finished, Full
- Full Bathrooms 3
- Half Bathrooms 0
- Exterior Brick
- Extras 1st Floor Master, Cable Installed, Dryer Hookup - Electric, Master Bath, Satellite Dish/Controls, Smoke Alarm, Stove Hookup - Electric, TV Antenna
- Garage 2 Car, Concrete Floor, Detached, Door Opener, Overhead Storage
- Heating Forced Air - Gas
- Improvements Bar/Wet Bar, Formal Dining Room, Porch, Three Seasons Room
- Fireplace Two, Wood Burning
- SqFt Appx Finished Level 1216.00
- SqFt Appx Finished Level 715.00
- SqFt Appx Finished Level 0.00
- SqFt Appx Finished Level B 1216.00
- SqFt Appx Total Finished 3,147
- SqFt Basement 1216.00
- Driveway Concrete
- Land Acreage Up to 1/4 Acre
- Sewer Public Sewer
- Water Public
- School District East Lansing
New Value: $250,000
|3/11/2020 3:00:00 AM
New Value: $230,000
|3/3/2020 3:49:45 PM
New Value: Pending
|2/26/2020 9:49:45 AM
New Value: Active Backup
*This Payment Calculator is intended for educational and planning purposes only.
**Assumes 3.5% APR, 20% down payment, and conventional 30-year fixed rate first mortgage. Rates cited are for instructional purposes only; current rates are subject to change at any time without notice. You should not make any decisions based simply on the information provided. Additional required amounts such as taxes, insurance, homeowner association dues, assessments, mortgage insurance premiums, flood insurance or other such required payments should also be considered. Contact your mortgage company for current rates and additional information.
Listing information is provided in part by the IDX Program of the MLS of the Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS®. All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
Note: All room dimensions, including square footage data, are approximate and must be verified by the buyer. The information contained herein is furnished by the owner to the best of his/her knowledge but is subject to verification by the purchaser, and agent assumes no responsibility for the correctness thereof. The sale offering is made subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale, or withdrawal without notice. In accordance with the Law, this property is offered without respect to race, color, creed, national origin, sex, familial status or disability. This is not intended to solicit property currently listed.